Professional editing, proofreading for your novel or short story
Whether you are planning to self-publish a novel, submit a book to an agent or traditional publisher, or you’d simply like to improve your fiction writing, contact me to learn how I can help you achieve your goals.
• Manuscript evaluation: I will provide an in-depth critique of your manuscript including detailed advice on how to improve your writing, characters, plot, pacing and more.
• Copy editing: I will edit for typos, spelling errors, grammar errors, word usage, punctuation, and overall effectiveness. As a general rule I do not do fact-checking, but I will occasionally check for factual accuracy if a problem presents itself.
• Proofreading: If you believe your manuscript is error-free but you want to be sure, I’ll provide another set of eyes to make certain that your work is polished.
• The price listed is for copy editing, and it is the per-page rate. A page is 250 words.
• To arrange for services, make a purchase at the $3 price listed, and let me know what type of editing you need, along with a word count for the manuscript. I will request a sample of the work, and then I will provide a quote for the complete service. If the terms are acceptable to you, I will invoice you via Paypal for half of the total. The balance will be due on completion of the work.
• Rush service is available for an additional fee.
Linda Seed Editorial Services
Fast, accurate, professional