This is the *** OLD 2016 edition ***
Search Amazon for the NEW 2017 Social Media Marketing Workbook Book in Paperback
- Type ‘Social Media Marketing Workbook 2017’ in the search box.
- Click on ‘Paperback‘ – do ** NOT ** click on Kindle Edition
- You should see the 2017 Cover.
- Purchase the book
Got questions? Call 800-298-4065
Social Media Marketing Workbook 2016
ONLY buy this edition if assigned in a university course!
Learn how to market your business on Social Media for free!
A best-selling social media marketing book from a best-selling author on Internet marketing: Jason McDonald
Social media is big – really big. Facebook has over 1 billion users, and LinkedIn has over 350 million. Today’s customers go online to review sites like Yelp and Google+ to check out businesses before they engage. Whether it’s on Twitter, on Instagram, on YouTube, or even Pinterest, your customers are “on” social media and they are talking about businesses, products, and services just like yours. Small businesses and large businesses alike can leverage social media for amazing free marketing opportunities.
If you know how… you can market on social media effectively.
But do you know how?
Or are you confused, befuddled, lost, or just spinning your wheels while your competitors blast ahead on Facebook or Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest, YouTube or Yelp?
Enter the Social Media Marketing Workbook, your step-by-step guide on how to market your business on social media.
With up-to-date information on how to market on all of the major social media platforms, the Social Media Marketing Workbook includes
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – an easy explanation of what social media marketing really is, and how to “think” about social media marketing.
- PLATFORM MARKETING STEP-BY-STEP – an explanation of:
- Facebook Marketing – Facebook for Business
- LinkedIn Marketing – LinkedIn for Business
- Twitter Marketing – Twitter for Business
- YouTube Marketing – YouTube for Business
- Pinterest Marketing – Pinterest for Business
- Yelp / Local – Marketing via Yelp, Google+ and other local review sites
- Epilogue – the “new” kids on the block of Snapchat and Instagram
- POSTING STRATEGY – creating great content is the first step, and knowing how to post it is the second. The SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING WORKBOOK explains how to find other people’s content to share and how to create your own content as well as how to OPTIMIZE and PROMOTE your social media efforts.
- FREE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS – as part of Jason’s SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLBOOK, you get complete access to hundreds of FREE social media tools as well – a $29.99 value!
Social Media Marketing Worksheets
This isn’t a fancy book. This isn’t a pie-in-the-sky book. This is a practical hands-on book, with links not only to free tools but to step-by-step worksheets. By the end of the book, you’ll have a social media marketing plan ready for your business AND specific plans for each medium that makes sense for you (e.g., Facebook, Yelp, Twitter, etc.).
Got questions? Just Google Jason McDonald and send him an email – he’s happy to help.
Compare with: Social Media for Dummies, Social Media Marketing in a Day, Social Media Marketing for Dummies