The new WordPress Pricing Table plugin is a stable and functional tool that allows to create and publish totally customizable pricing tables on your WordPress website in a matter of minutes.
What every online merchant or service provider needs these days, is to stand out against their competition, and to do that, you need to use every possible advantage. Online shoppers and customers tend to be pickier than real-life ones, and it takes some extra help to make them take the big step from research to actual purchase.
In the light of this, a well-designed pricing page can become a crucial factor in your success. When it comes to choosing a product or a service, clear and transparent pricing is what every customer is looking for. Simple and graphic visual representation with comprehensive purchase information are the main components of a pricing table that sells. Having tested our Pricing Table on our prices page, we’re now happy to give you the opportunity to install this great WordPress plugin with a multitude of customizable options to your own website!
WordPress Pricing Table plugin benefits in brief:
- Position your prices effectively for increased sales
- Ease of use, responsive design and host of features
- Customizable columns to fit your website’s theme and color scheme
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Helpful live support
Complete Features list
- 3 predefined layout types
- Responsive widget width
- Mobile optimized
- 4 predefined skins, featuring different color schemes
- 6 predefined column elements that can be arranged and customized to get the perfect look
- The option of arranging columns’ elements in a preferred way
- The option of customizing each column individually
- The option of making any column featured
- Each column’s color elements can be individually customized
- 2 predefined types of border radius
- Show or hide the column border
- Customizable font size and weight
- Fully customizable title
- Totally customizable Features list, complete with feature icons, hints and unlimited number of features
- 3 predefined feature styles
- 2 predefined feature align types
- The option of displaying price caption
- Linking the Button to the required page
- Customizable Button border radius and width
- Ribbon option
- Display any picture simply by pasting its link to Picture field
How to add Pricing Table plugin to your WordPress website
Adding a Pricing Table to your WordPress website with our fantastic plugin takes less than a minute. All you need to do is configure the settings in your website’s admin panel, get the installation code, paste it to the required part of your website, and you’re done!
Support for the Pricing Table plugin
The Pricing Table WordPress plugin is unbelievably easy to use and trouble free. However, should anything ever go wrong, our friendly and professional Support staff are here to provide you with any help you need. You’re welcome to message us or submit a ticket at our Support Center at any time, just expect an answer during our office hours from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday through Friday.
Change Log – new version 2.0.0 is available for download
January 11, 2018 – Version 2.0.0
### Added * New price settings (prefix, currency, postfix) * New price layout * Button type option * Button size option ### Changed * Settings structure - configuring your plugin has become even easier * New widget editor * Default layout changed to "columns" * Default skin changed to "skin1" * Default main skin color ### Fixed * Special chars bug * Head column settings bug * IE bug * Icon align issue in features * Bootstrap compatibility issue