Nobu Has a $25,000 Omakase Dinner Menu That You Must Try
No matter how rich you are, spending $25,000 for dinner is kinda crazy. However, the Nobu $25,000 omakase menu is more than just dinner. It’s a complete retreat package that shuttles you between two Nobu restaurants via private jet.
The retreat is offered by the hotel side of the Nobu empire. The Ryokan Retreat is an over-the-top, aspirational experience done in partnership with Schubach Aviation, that includes Ryokan Suite experiences at Nobu Ryokan Malibu and Nobu Palo Alto, and private jet transportation. It’s the ultimate private escape with luxury stays at both properties and memories in-flight. Nobu Ryokan Retreat Experience includes:
- Two nights at each property
- Roundtrip private airport transportation at each property
- Set Omakase dinner for two at Nobu Palo Alto and priority reservations at Nobu Malibu
- Daily breakfast for two
- Wellness turndown amenities
- Complimentary one hour virtual live session with a personal Fit instructor through Malibu Fit Concierge App
- Ridge Vineyards tasting experience in Silicon Valley
At Nobu Palo Alto, you and your guest will be treated to an omakase dinner experience. You’ll also get priority reservations at Nobu Malibu, which you’ll definitely need because reservations are impossible to get. Don’t believe me? Try it yourself. Despite being open for a decade, Nobu Malibu is still an LA hot spot, where you can have run-ins with some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry.
The Ryokan Retreat package starts at $25,000, and doesn’t include the cost of the rooms or dinner cost at Nobu Malibu. The omakase dinner at Nobu Palo Alto is included.