Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
The post Marketing Day: Agencies and brands see potential for OTT, Reddit App Install ads, more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
More from my site
- Marketing Day: Digital agency survey results, cross-domain analytics, Reddit’s CPC ads
- Reddit App Install ads are, here along with new 3rd party attribution options, more tracking capabilities
- Marketing Day: Reddit’s new VP of ad products, ABM tools, evolution of inbound marketing
- Marketing Day: Reddit gets a facelift, LiveRamp’s IdentityLink, GDPR & more
- Marketing Day: Facebook’s ad tests, Alexa’s email feature, Hulu’s OTT ad marketplace
- Marketing Day: Digital agencies on hiring, still the early days for YouTube performance ads, more