Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
The post Marketing Day: Digital agencies on hiring, still the early days for YouTube performance ads, more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
More from my site
- Marketing Day: Influencer marketing, hiring the right team & DoubleClick’s digital audio ads
- Marketing Day: Digital agency survey results, cross-domain analytics, Reddit’s CPC ads
- Marketing Day: Scaling website analytics, future of agencies, marketers and IoT in 2019
- Marketing Day: CMO tenure report, Amazon named top YouTube ad of the year, more
- Marketing Day: Top 2018 YouTube TrueView ads, MarTech 2018 agenda, Facebook missteps
- Marketing Day: YouTube drops paywall, Twitter’s #BrandBowl53, revised ads.txt for apps