Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
The post Marketing Day: Digital agency survey results, cross-domain analytics, Reddit’s CPC ads appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
More from my site
- Marketing Day: Agencies and brands see potential for OTT, Reddit App Install ads, more
- Marketing Day: Survey for digital agencies, new Instagram shopping features, AMP Story ads
- Marketing Day: Scaling website analytics, future of agencies, marketers and IoT in 2019
- Marketing Day: Digital agencies on hiring, still the early days for YouTube performance ads, more
- Marketing Day: Spotify branded sponsorships, martech salary survey, digital assistants at CES
- Marketing Day: Reddit’s new VP of ad products, ABM tools, evolution of inbound marketing