Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
The post Marketing Day: Dominant digital Super Bowl brands, What’s next for display? appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
More from my site
- Marketing Day: Digitally native vertical brands, multi-touch attribution, Optimove adds new features
- Twitter’s #BrandBowl53 slated for Super Bowl LIII, gives marketers something to compete for
- Marketing Day: Google Display adds pay per conversion, brand safety solutions for YouTube, more
- Marketing Day: Digital agencies on hiring, still the early days for YouTube performance ads, more
- Marketing Day: IAB digital ad revenue report, Facebook Stories, AR-platform for retailers
- Marketing Day: Influencer marketing, hiring the right team & DoubleClick’s digital audio ads