Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
The post Marketing Day: Facebook takes a back seat, YouTube app, Snapcash goes & more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
More from my site
- Report: Facebook takes a back seat to Instagram as ad spend on the Facebook-owned app grows 177%
- Marketing Day: YouTube drops paywall, Twitter’s #BrandBowl53, revised ads.txt for apps
- Marketing Day: Podcasting on the rise, YouTube profiles, Facebook tests new ways to connect & more
- Marketing Day: Top 2018 YouTube TrueView ads, MarTech 2018 agenda, Facebook missteps
- Marketing Day: YouTube duplicate content crackdown, Facebook’s local news tool, more
- Marketing Day: Facebook bans app, rolls out new tool, teen survey & more