Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
The post Marketing Day: Qlik buys Crunch Data, Google Chrome API changes, YouTube TV expansion appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
More from my site
- Marketing Day: YouTube ad targeting for TV, IAB podcast compliance program, more
- Marketing Day: Facebook TV, YouTube ad metrics, native ad tests
- BI provider Qlik buys Crunch Data and its bot
- Marketing Day: Using LinkedIn data for Bing Ad campaigns, YouTube brand safety tool, more
- Marketing Day: Google’s new interpreter mode, Brightcove to buy Ooyala, 2019 martech trends
- Marketing Day: Amazon Storefronts, two new ad formats for Google, addressable TV & more