Forsale Is my private label brand Nehalem valley essentials, Below Is a list of everything you will be getting (negotiable please send questions/Offers)
1. Domain transfer to nveoils.com and nveoils gmail account
2. Contract to sell under the amazon product listing without future competition
3. 29 positive 5 star verified reviews on main product page
4. over 3,000 physical labels
5. Oil suppliers, bottle suppliers, designer contacts, Label manufacturer, ect
6. All existing designs/logos/Models
7. Facebook page
8. 30 days of help and assistance (ongoing if needed)
9. Profit margin spreadsheets
10. Promotional contacts free and paid to generate sales and reviews which have been used in past very successfully.
11. Possible transition into buyer taking over to retain rank with down payment or contract
-This brand Could easily become a multi million dollar private label brand with enough capital investment, There are hundreds of different products just in the essential oil market to add to it along with all of the other supplement and health and beauty markets.
The reason I am selling this product Is because It simply takes up to much time for myself personally since I choose to manually create the oils myself instead of investing more into contract manufacturing (which i have a us supplier for that will do 100% of the work and ship to FBA to be completely hands off. The day before I stopped selling this brand It had 17 sales In a single day but since I was doing all of the work manually I simply didnt want to put anymore time into this. This product could easily do 100,000$ In sales in the next year with some promotion and ads. Ask any questions you like Im here to answer, Thank you
The main selling listing Is a 6 pack beginner set of essential oils but I also have around 20 other listings that are deactivated of single, double and triple count sets of the original 6 oils.
– Only thing needing to be done as far as amazon goes Is that If you want FBA to fulfill the orders you will have to apply for the hazmat (fairly easy and quick) Only reason I never did previously is because I merchant fulfilled the orders and never scaled up to FBA and contract manufacturing. I am willing to do this process for a committed buyer.