The social media marketing week in review: A round up of news and announcements you may have missed.
Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
More from my site
- Social Shorts: Snapchat’s TikTok rival is here, Facebook teams with BBB for ad reviews
- Social Shorts: Twitter adds frequency caps, Reddit’s audience grows, Facebook buys Kustomer
- Social Shorts: YouTube expands ad inventory, Twitter launches Fleets, more
- Social Shorts: Facebook Movie ads, Reddit goes to Chicago, Quora’s LiveRamp integration
- Social Shorts: Facebook’s face recognition setting, YouTube’s latest safety efforts, the NFL on Tik Tok
- Social Shorts: Facebook Messenger updates, more AR effects in Snap Lens Studio, new CMO hires